Allstar Strippers COVID-19 Policy
- This COVID-19 policy (Policy) applies from 19 March 2020.
- Allstar Strippers may change, amend or replace this Policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website at any time at its entire discretion. The change will apply from the date that Allstar Strippers uploads the revised Policy, and that date will be indicated below.
- Allstar Strippers takes the health and safety of hosts, guests and Entertainers seriously. The following measures reflect Allstar Strippers’ intention to ensure that parties are facilitated in a safe manner, and hosts are afforded adequate flexibility in the ever-changing circumstances.
- Allstar Strippers is fully operational until otherwise advised. If Allstarstrippers, or a host’s particular event, is affected by any regulation, quarantine or isolation, Allstar Strippers will advise that host as soon as practicable.
ENTERTAINERS’ RISK ASSESSMENT
- Allstar Strippers will maintain regular contact with all Entertainers regarding their wellbeing and self-assessed risk status. Any Entertainers who are identified as being at-risk in accordance with the public health guidelines will be required to self-isolate.
- Any Entertainers who consider themselves at-risk, or who Allstar Strippers consider to be at-risk in its entire discretion, will be unassigned from any upcoming parties until they are cleared as a non-risk. Health and safety is Allstar Strippers’ utmost concern, and these decisions may be made on short notice.
- Allstar Strippers may be unable to honour hosts’ existing Entertainers preferences, and Allstar Strippers may have limited time in which to communicate this change.
REDUCING RISK OF TRANSMISSION
- Allstar Strippers will be actively spreading shifts and events between a greater number of Entertainers. The reason for this change is that Entertainers will be less likely to work consecutive shifts in a weekend, thus reducing the risk of inadvertent transmission between guests, Entertainers and/or subsequent parties.
- Entertainers have been advised to minimise the level of proximity within 1 metre of guests to ensure a reduced risk of person-to-person transmission. Entertainers are expected to maintain exacting personal hygiene standards.
- Allstar Strippers may advise hosts that certain games and activities should be considered over others, to reduce the level of proximity between guests and Entertainers alike.
- All Allstar Strippers kits will be thoroughly sterilised between events.
CHANGES TO EVENTS
- Allstar Strippers recognises that schedules are likely to be affected by the current and upcoming restrictions on travel and social gatherings.
- Allstar Strippers will honour any rescheduling or indefinite postponement without forfeiture of any deposit or booking fee paid.
- Where hosts are required to cancel a booking, hosts are to contact Allstarstrippers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a host’s event is in an area that Allstar Strippers considers to be high risk, or that has been identified as high risk by any relevant authority, Allstarstrippers may require the host to provide a Safety Declaration. Under this declaration, the host must declare that, to the best of their knowledge, no guest has:
- tested positive for COVID-19.
- transited through any countries outside of New Zealand in the last 14 days.
- been in close proximity of any person who has arrived from overseas in the last 14 days.
- any signs of illness including fever, dry cough or difficulty breathing.
- had any person living in their household being ill with flu-like symptoms.
- From 20 March 2020, all events will be required to sign a Safety Declaration.
- If a host fails to provide the Safety Declaration within 48 hours of the event start time, Allstarstrippers reserves the right to cancel the event. No refund will be payable.
This Policy was last updated on 19 March 2020